Friday 28 November 2014

Final Project _ Product Strategy


My philosophy is to offer a versatile multifunctional piece of jewellery which is aimed at the men’s market, a market that is currently untapped. My range is versatile in the sense that it can be worn as a ring (main purpose), around the neck as a pendant as well as the wrist creating a bracelet.

The direct translation of the word “Venzini” is “petrol” in Greek.  I was inspired to use this name to brand my collection as the concept of petrol speaks to my philosophy in life. i.e. Petrol is a combustible fuel that creates kinetic energy, which is the driving force behind my collection

My target market is males starting at the age of 18 onwards. My product caters for a range of income types as we are able to manipulate pricing through metals and design choices.

My initial range of designs has been coined “R1M”. It was inspired by the concept of mag wheels and should appeal to the “petrol head” in every man. I strongly believe that customers will opt to buy my product because it is different to the commercial stuff out in the market these days and it gives men the opportunity to wear something unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment