Friday 19 September 2014

Decisions desicions

After having a very lengthy conversation regarding my predicament with Chris and the other students during our weekly B-Tech meeting, he has given me two options. Option 1 would be for me to take a gap year with my B-tech studies and continue in 2016.The second option would be for me to accept the offer at Design@50  and take the newly acquired skills I learn and apply them to my B-tech scheme of work. So whilst working at Design@50 I would still be continuing working towards my B-Tech at my own pace until my contract ends early next year. I am kind of liking the second option more than the first because I wouldn't be giving up my B-tech and I would still be working at Design@50. It seems like a win/win  situation at this moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment